Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 334: Gatorade, grapes

That's what I picked up at the store. It was like 110 degrees today, and Sophia had her swim meet in McPherson. She pretty much fainted at one point -- we think from heat -- and then threw up. The meet continues tomorrow, so when we got back home and finished VBS for the week (we aren't busy!), I went to the store to buy some stuff to keep her hydrated.

I stopped the guy in the soup aisle of Walmart to ask him my question. He was a big guy named Brian who was stocking shelves. It was late, about 10:30 p.m. He didn't hesitate much in saying I could pray for him. And contrary to other stockers at Walmart, he had time to let me pray for him. So I did. He didn't have much to say after that, so I thanked him and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment