Wednesday, September 15, 2010

After one month ...

This month has flown by. And I've felt God's hand in it the entire time. I want to make sure I at least chronicle what I'm learning along the way. So here's what I know so far:
  • I'm no longer worried about overdosing on adreneline. Apparently there's no limit to how many of those rushes you can have in a month and still survive.
  • Most people will say yes when you ask to pray for them. When they say no, they mean it.
  • God opens doors. But we have to be paying attention to them to notice. And then we must have the courage to walk through them.
  • I've walked right by a lot of people in my life.
  • Pride and fear are huge obstacles to obedience.
  • It takes just seconds out of a day to reach out to someone. That's a pretty small sacrifice to make.
  • I still don't know the full impact of this work in the world. But I do know its impact on me. That's been huge. My relationship with God has grown deeper. My trust in him has strengthened.

No comments:

Post a Comment