Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 80: A clear head

At some point, the sickness eventually will clear away, and today it started to do that for me. It was like a fog lifting out of my head, and I started thinking more clearly and getting my motivation back. Since Friday, I've been practically sleep-walking through life. Today, it got better, and it was a wonderful feeling. I'd been having all sorts of negative feelings, wanting to quit this project and everything else I'm doing. I finally seemed to snap out of it.

So I walked through Old Town on a cool night and ran into a guy wearing a sweater that had a company name, Airgas, on it. He was in his 60s, with white hair, and he struck me as maybe an executive.

He immediately said I could pray for him right there in the street, and so I did. Then he pulled his hand out of his pocket and shook mine, smiling broadly and thanking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment